Followers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Trials


Assalamua'laikum.

Yes, I know.
I've been wasting so much times to things that I shouldn't be concerned with.
I shouldn't let myself being distracted in the first place.
I guess it's another lesson for me *Grins
It's time to focus and be on the right track, again.

However.
After facing all those things, something struck my mind.

Ya Rabb.
Whatever happens, please.
InshaAllah I can bear all those trials that you gave me,
And I believe you'll always be my side,
As long as I put you in my heart.

"Kerana itu, ingatlah kamu kepadaKu, nescaya Aku ingat (pula) kepadamu...,"
(Al-Baqarah:152)

But one thing I'm afraid of.
Other than not entering Jannah and become deviated (نعوذ بلله)
Whatever happens, please Ya Allah.
Kurniakanlah aku zuriat Ya Rabb bila tiba waktunya kelak.
Jauhkanlah aku dari sebarang permasalahan mendapat zuriat.
Dan andai Kau kurniakan aku zuriat kelak,
Jauhkanlah juga zuriatku dari sebarang permasalahan kesihatan.
Dan andai Kau kurniakan zuriatku sihat walafiat,
Jauhkanlah zuriatku dari terpesong dari agamaMu.
Kau jagalah agama dan hati mereka.
Kau lindungilah mereka sebaiknya.
Dan jadikanlah mereka salah seorang hambaMu yang berjihad di jalanMu.
Sesungguhnya Ya Allah, hidayah adalah milikMu.

Yes, life is never easy.
There'll be more trials to come.
May my heart become stronger day by day.
Ameen.

P/s:
I really don't like the feeling of being not respected.
It's time to remind myself again.
Dear Sweetheart ♥ , Husnuzon!
And I need actions!

Salam sayang,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy enough if you leave your comments.
If you do so, for sure I will be smiling all day just like those McD's