Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

H.L.Princess Theory *Grins


Assalamua'laikum.

Hurm. So it's true. This world is so small.

To tell you the truth, I've had set up a hypothesis that claims:

" EVERY SPECIAL PERSON THAT EVER APPEAR IN YOUR LIFE SOMEHOW MUST HAVE AT LEAST A MUTUAL FRIEND WITH YOU, IN WHICH HE/SHE KNEW HER BEFORE BOTH OF YOU MET "

When I said 'special person', I mean it.
And for my case, don't get me wrong. The special person is sure a girl, a friend of mine :)

I've just discovered that one of her friend is also my buddy, but we're not that close.

I've been trying to prove the hypothesis for about 2 years and today, I've solved it. BINGO! :P

Hence, should I classify my hypothesis as a theory? *Grins
And also, since it's true, can I call it H.L.Princess Theory? :D

By the way, you can try to prove the hypothesis.
I bet it works for you. It should.

I guess that ends my entry for today.

See you next time. Assalam. Adios!

Salam Sayang,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy enough if you leave your comments.
If you do so, for sure I will be smiling all day just like those McD's