Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Untitled 2


The secrets will be revealed one by one.
Still, the ending is yet unknown and unpredictable.
Truly sorry for the chaos that I've created.
It's the only way for me to prove that life is not all about that.
Yes, it needs more and it can give more.

It's not that I don't love both of you.
I'm even doing it for the sake of your happiness.
Perhaps you view it otherwise at the moment.
Well, that's ok because it acquires lots of time to prove that I am on the right track.
So I'll just be ready.

At the moment, I'm truly relying on Him a hundred percent.
I don't have any more strength to move on.
It's Him that continuously bringing me forward when I thought it's over.
Perhaps there'll be another hope that He spares for me when I feel hopeless again later.
Hope that will keep me alive.
InshaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'll be happy enough if you leave your comments.
If you do so, for sure I will be smiling all day just like those McD's